Phích cắm Furutech Fi 28 (R)
The Furutech FI-28 is a high performance, award winning range of IEC connectors made to exacting standards by Furutech’s engineers. Meticulous detail is made to every element of the connector applying optimized engineering solutions to combat known issues such as contact resistance, EMI and RFI rejection, grounding, and using the best materials and processes available.
Furutech's proprietary Floating Field Damper solves the problem of magnetic fields created by star grounding the metal parts. A precisely engineered, sprung metal bridge ties the various parts together and shunts the potential to ground, significantly reducing distortion for ultra clean and stable power transfer.
• α (Alpha) pure-copper conductors
• Earth (Ground) Jumper System (US Patent No.: 6,669,491)
• Nylon/fiberglass body incorporating carbon particles that absorb vibration and resonance
• Specified for cable diameters from 6.6mm to 17.5mm
• Dimensions: FI-28(G)---39.6mm diameter x 76.2mm overall length
• Metal cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanically and electrically induced distortion
Các sản phẩm bạn đã xem gần đây